Dream Car Racing 2 Beta testing

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Re: Dream Car Racing 2 Beta testing

Postby PeixeWiggles » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Hahaha! I did it!!!!! Peter Griffen is now a Dream Car Racer!!!!!

GriffenMobile.jpg
GriffenMobile.jpg (13.86 KiB) Viewed 16459 times

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 am

...and with this. The full body design has been tested. The only thing I really have to say about that is that it doesn't seem like the arms maintain their aspect ratio. Both Peter Griffen and Homer Simpson I had to make the image look out of proportion so that it looks correct or close enough when used. I would say it seems to widen or stretch the image making it slightly challenging to get things to look right.

I wouldn't expect that I would be doing characters or whole body editing very often at all. They're quite time consuming and I think I'd rather work on a level. Who knows, maybe if I need a break from something else.

HomerSimpson.jpg
HomerSimpson.jpg (12.81 KiB) Viewed 16448 times

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:59 am

Just a couple of questions I came up with.

1. Do we really need 2 "Off Topic" forums? I would think one would be enough to cover all games.
2. Multiplayer Leaderboard is only showing the best times of all time. Can this include "The best this week" and "The best today" depending on what period is selected? It might help for those going for the best this week or the best today to know what time they need to beat. I know in DCR1 I used it a lot. There are some levels where Daniel has dropped off when racing "Best this week", but still shows on the leader board when Best this week is selected.

That is all.

Return to “BETA TESTERS WANTED”