Dream Car Racing 2 Beta testing

RoKo0
DCR Expert

Dream Car Racing 2 Beta testing

Postby RoKo0 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi guys,

I'm looking for betatesters for my game "Dream Car Racing 2".

If you would like to apply, please send me the following info in private:

Your DCR username:
Email address:

I need only a few testers so I'm sorry if I'll skip your application.

Thank you in advance,
-RoKo0

streetracer
New DCR Member

Re: Dream Car Racing 2 Beta testing

Postby streetracer » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:35 pm

streetracer
Latvia
Loi798798@gmail.com

I have many ideas how to improve this game, so if you need ideas about tracks, parts, upgrades - contact me))

RoKo0
DCR Expert

Postby RoKo0 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:48 am

Hi, i've sent you an email.

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:22 pm

PM Sent

I also think you should hit Jeremy up whether he puts in for it or not. :) He's been here a long time and builds the best cars. I'm sure he'd also give the feedback you'd need.

jeremy
DCR Expert

Postby jeremy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:03 am

Way ahead of you, buddie ;) I'm glad to help

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:02 am

I sent an email with way too many words in it after my first night of testing, but I was thinking....

Can you do another forum group for beta testers only? Open discussion often brings out great ideas.

RoKo0
DCR Expert

Postby RoKo0 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:34 am

PeixeWiggles wrote:I sent an email with way too many words in it after my first night of testing, but I was thinking....
Can you do another forum group for beta testers only? Open discussion often brings out great ideas.

Hi, thank you for your review. I think we can discuss it here.

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:41 pm

RoKo0 wrote:Hi, thank you for your review. I think we can discuss it here.

That's fine. I just thought you might not want to let some of the cats out of the bag before you're ready for people to know about the new features.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:20 am

I think that each level should award more coins than the last. Because it does not really make sense to have a difficult level give you the same number of coins as an easy level. Also, I think that each trick scould give you a few coins. RoKoO, thanks for fixing the wheels and starting problem. Has anyone noticed the tunnel thing on level 12? Has anyone been able to get on top of it? I was able to do it once, by bouncing. I used a super simple car with no suspension and got bouncing pretty high and landed on top. Unfortunately, I could not take a picture in time, but I will if it happens again. So, as a throwback to jeremy's challenge, that is mine. Which leads to my next suggestion which is: could RoKoO make it so that each run is recorded in case a glitch or something cool happens? Finally, how many coins does everyone have so far? I have 22390 and counting.

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:00 am

I just opened level 10. At the going rate, I'm about 5 levels per day.

I had one heck of a time with Level 6 (Desert 2). It's the only level that took me 30+ tries to accomplish goals. Tried multiple cars till I found one that worked for me. I think some levels almost require a specific car or at least a specific car style configuration. Inverts and TickTack goals require a car you can flip quickly.

The restrictions make it really difficult to get that 1st place spot. Some levels you can accomplish it relatively easily, but other levels it seems getting better than 7th is tough, although that could have been the car I was using at the time and/or not upgrading or increasing wheel size enough.

So far, the only real thing I find that is off is that green check mark for an accomplished goal. It blends with the number and can't tell what the number is. I've already suggested that circle just be solid green for an accomplished goal rather than a green check mark. That way you can still see the number. That's purely cosmetic though.

I haven't seen any bugs yet, but I have managed to damage (fold up) a couple different cars. Mostly Diver, but Croc as well.

Return to “BETA TESTERS WANTED”