double sign on

Discuss everything related to Dream Car Racing
jjoeclark
New DCR Member

double sign on

Postby jjoeclark » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:00 am

Since your new product came out, I have to sign in twice, I assume its for game 1 then game 2.

But I have lost my level of tracks available to me on Game 1. The snow track is not open anymore.

So my big question is , why the dual sign on?

ID JJOECLARK

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Re: double sign on

Postby Wulf 359 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:38 am

Not sure if there is an official reason, but I presume because it is 2 different games. As far as the losing progress, I have as well sometimes. But that is a risk with a flash-based game, as your progress is stored in cookies. If you switch browsers, or your cookies have a certain status saved in them, even though it might not be most up to date, the game will load your progress from the cookies.

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:10 am

Your progress is automatically saved to the server every 2000 coins you make. You can always save progress yourself by clicking PROGRESS - SAVE TO SERVER from the main menu. If your cookies have been reset, cleared or otherwise you cannot access the game from where you were, you can always click PROGRESS - LOAD FROM SERVER from the main menu and you will always be within 2000 coins of where you were since it saves automatically every 2000 coins.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 am

PeixeWiggles wrote:Your progress is automatically saved to the server every 2000 coins you make. You can always save progress yourself by clicking PROGRESS - SAVE TO SERVER from the main menu. If your cookies have been reset, cleared or otherwise you cannot access the game from where you were, you can always click PROGRESS - LOAD FROM SERVER from the main menu and you will always be within 2000 coins of where you were since it saves automatically every 2000 coins.

Or you can listen to what Peixe said, which probably works better than my explanation anyway. ( :P @ Peixe)

Return to “General Discussion”