Page 3 of 3

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:53 pm
by PeixeWiggles
Wulf 359 wrote:Looked it up, and still as clueless about it as I was before. Not sure if it loosely translates as fish that wiggles.


Ding ding ding, and we have a winner! :)

It's the action a fish out of water makes. Peixe is Portuguese for Fish. So it really jus. t is FishWiggles. :)

My GF calls me Peixe. She's an odd one that girl. LOL My official Boyfriend title is, Sir Peixe Wiggles of Wiggle Cat Academy. haha.

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:39 am
by Wulf 359
PeixeWiggles wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:Looked it up, and still as clueless about it as I was before. Not sure if it loosely translates as fish that wiggles.


Ding ding ding, and we have a winner! :)

It's the action a fish out of water makes. Peixe is Portuguese for Fish. So it really jus. t is FishWiggles. :)

My GF calls me Peixe. She's an odd one that girl. LOL My official Boyfriend title is, Sir Peixe Wiggles of Wiggle Cat Academy. haha.


Facepalm

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:55 am
by PeixeWiggles
Wulf 359 wrote: Facepalm


Oh come on, you know you laughed. Yes.. Yes she really does say that. LOL

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:29 pm
by Wulf 359
danieldorais wrote:I think the best designs for completing tasks and getting first place are car id 61 (my car), 123 (PeixeWiggles car), and 187 (Jeremy's car) if you can afford.
With id 187,on level 1, mode 1, you can make a script to hold up and press r every 45 seconds and just leave your computer on all night to continuously rack up coins :ugeek: :twisted: :D 8-) :x :P


I was looking at the designs again, and ignoring the turbines being added, your 161 car is very similar to the Sumo default design. The main difference being that the driver seat is mounted across the bottom 2 points instead of the top 2. Everything else is pretty much identical.

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:11 am
by danieldorais
Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:I think the best designs for completing tasks and getting first place are car id 61 (my car), 123 (PeixeWiggles car), and 187 (Jeremy's car) if you can afford.
With id 187,on level 1, mode 1, you can make a script to hold up and press r every 45 seconds and just leave your computer on all night to continuously rack up coins :ugeek: :twisted: :D 8-) :x :P


I was looking at the designs again, and ignoring the turbines being added, your 161 car is very similar to the Sumo default design. The main difference being that the driver seat is mounted across the bottom 2 points instead of the top 2. Everything else is pretty much identical.

Both 61 and 123 were the funny modified.

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:14 am
by Wulf 359
danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:I think the best designs for completing tasks and getting first place are car id 61 (my car), 123 (PeixeWiggles car), and 187 (Jeremy's car) if you can afford.
With id 187,on level 1, mode 1, you can make a script to hold up and press r every 45 seconds and just leave your computer on all night to continuously rack up coins :ugeek: :twisted: :D 8-) :x :P


I was looking at the designs again, and ignoring the turbines being added, your 161 car is very similar to the Sumo default design. The main difference being that the driver seat is mounted across the bottom 2 points instead of the top 2. Everything else is pretty much identical.

Both 61 and 123 were the funny modified.


That makes sense. I figure that all of the unlock designs are actually RoKo0's at first. Some of them look like they could have come from some of the designs hanging around in 1, actually.

Edit: I looked at the sumo car design and dropped both the driver seat and the engines down as low as I could, to get center of gravity down, and posted it as 741. Had the design working before, just never published it.

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:21 am
by danieldorais
Yes, RoKoO said that some of the unlock designs were copies/ similar to DCR1 cars.

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:22 am
by PeixeWiggles
Yes, I believe that Santa Beast one (The large Santa car) was one Jeremy did in DCR1. I think more then 1 DCR2 default car is a Jeremy DCR1 car.

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:43 am
by Wulf 359
PeixeWiggles wrote:Yes, I believe that Santa Beast one (The large Santa car) was one Jeremy did in DCR1. I think more then 1 DCR2 default car is a Jeremy DCR1 car.


Do you mean the one that is trying to curve around and meet itself in the middle?

Re: Money making in 2

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:00 am
by PeixeWiggles
Wulf 359 wrote:
PeixeWiggles wrote:Yes, I believe that Santa Beast one (The large Santa car) was one Jeremy did in DCR1. I think more then 1 DCR2 default car is a Jeremy DCR1 car.


Do you mean the one that is trying to curve around and meet itself in the middle?


That's the one.