my car not appearing in map

Have you discovered a bug or glitch in Dream Car Racing? Report it here!
StormtBena
New DCR Member

my car not appearing in map

Postby StormtBena » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 am

I do not know how to explain it is impossible to play DcR2 I press play more my car not appearing are only the textures of the clouds. print = http://prntscr.com/5p3u44

RoKo0
DCR Expert

Re: my car not appearing in map

Postby RoKo0 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:36 am

Do you have the full version?
Did you try to cheat the game?
If you didn't, could you find and send me the flash coockie files: btdcr2*.sol

For example, Windows 7 chrome location:
"c:\Users\Roman\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\9ZVE29XV\dreamcarracing.com\btdcr2u-f.sol"
"c:\Users\Roman\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\9ZVE29XV\dreamcarracing.com\btdcr2s.sol"
"c:\Users\Roman\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\9ZVE29XV\dreamcarracing.com\btdcr2c.sol"

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:41 am

RoKo0, I have had this happen before when I was playing the free version, before I bought the game. IDK exactly what I was doing, but it wasn't trying to cheat the game at all. Tried restarting the level and the game was still stuck up in the clouds. No ground level or car visible.

RoKo0
DCR Expert

Postby RoKo0 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:44 am

Wulf 359 wrote:RoKo0, I have had this happen before when I was playing the free version, before I bought the game. IDK exactly what I was doing, but it wasn't trying to cheat the game at all. Tried restarting the level and the game was still stuck up in the clouds. No ground level or car visible.

Try to delete the flash coockie files: btdcr2*.sol (see the previous post).
Then click Progress->Load from server.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:45 pm

RoKo0 wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:RoKo0, I have had this happen before when I was playing the free version, before I bought the game. IDK exactly what I was doing, but it wasn't trying to cheat the game at all. Tried restarting the level and the game was still stuck up in the clouds. No ground level or car visible.

Try to delete the flash coockie files: btdcr2*.sol (see the previous post).
Then click Progress->Load from server.

It only appeared once, and me restarting the browser cleared it. Will try that if it ever happens again.

Return to “Bug Reports”