Fullscreen

Have you discovered a bug or glitch in Dream Car Racing? Report it here!
Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Re: Fullscreen

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:45 am

ssk16 wrote:It's seems strange. Developer share a link to download the game (Download the free version of Dream Car Racing Evo here), but it's won't work.

Are you saying the free version of DCR Evo doesn't work, or doesn't work in full screen? If it is the first, then that needs to be fixed, for sure. If you are saying it doesn't work in fullscreen mode, it is a flash game, if it isn't coded to work in fullscreen version, then it won't, and it is not broken if it doesn't.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:07 am

Wulf 359 wrote:
ssk16 wrote:It's seems strange. Developer share a link to download the game (Download the free version of Dream Car Racing Evo here), but it's won't work.

Are you saying the free version of DCR Evo doesn't work, or doesn't work in full screen? If it is the first, then that needs to be fixed, for sure. If you are saying it doesn't work in fullscreen mode, it is a flash game, if it isn't coded to work in fullscreen version, then it won't, and it is not broken if it doesn't.

He meant that downloading the game does not actually let you play the game. If you go to the download page and download any of the games, you will see what we are talking about.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:27 am

That wouldn't let me do anything, since I already can and have played all versions. But I will go check it out.
Edit: Been away so long, IDK you could now download a version of the games. Checking out the downloads right now.
Edit 2: Guess that'll learn me for not playing DCR for too long. Didn't know about the downloads, and now I feel ashamed to have a DCR expert tag on my posts. /facepalm
Tried playing the downloaded version from the zip file and got the same 3d context error.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:08 am

Wulf 359 wrote:That wouldn't let me do anything, since I already can and have played all versions. But I will go check it out.
Edit: Been away so long, IDK you could now download a version of the games. Checking out the downloads right now.
Edit 2: Guess that'll learn me for not playing DCR for too long. Didn't know about the downloads, and now I feel ashamed to have a DCR expert tag on my posts. /facepalm
Tried playing the downloaded version from the zip file and got the same 3d context error.

The download link has been there since the beginning, with new links for the other games as they came out.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:01 am

I had never noticed before then, because most of the time was just signing in and playing, or making wiseass remarks on the forum. More of the second than the first lately.

Return to “Bug Reports”