My Car exploded...

Have you discovered a bug or glitch in Dream Car Racing? Report it here!
KindaPrism0
New DCR Member

My Car exploded...

Postby KindaPrism0 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Has anybody else had their cars explode? If so, how? and why? I didn't think this game had an exploding feature or is it just saying that I suck at building cars?

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Re: My Car exploded...

Postby PeixeWiggles » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:17 pm

KindaPrism0 wrote:Has anybody else had their cars explode? If so, how? and why? I didn't think this game had an exploding feature or is it just saying that I suck at building cars?

The only reason I can think of a car exploding is somehow ending up underneath a bridge. You can only ride on top of a bridge. If you end up under a bridge, the car will explode and you'll go back to the car design screen. If it happened during a main game level, capture screen shot and post it in Bug reports, any information pinpointing where in the level it happened would be helpful. Also post which carID you were using when it happened. There could be a car design reason also. I vaguely recall an issue with that before, but those issues are far and few in between.

If it happened during a multiplayer level that is not a main game level, then it could be a level design issue, but the multiplayer levels are up to whoever designed the level to fix.

Hamster1979
Average DCR member

Postby Hamster1979 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Have had them explode too it doesn't happen very often even when you try to repeat it. If he had an action to download a recorded track run as a bug it would probably be easier to find the issue. As every time it's happened to me I've just changed the design without thinking of it as a bug.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:34 pm

I have had this happen at seemingly odd times at a certain point on a track that I have been by before on that same exact car design. It has also happened to be because of a very hard landing sometimes as well.

Return to “Bug Reports”