Roko0 Look Please

Have ideas on how we can improve Dream Car Racing? Share your feedback and suggestions here
PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Roko0 Look Please

Postby PeixeWiggles » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:30 am

Roko0,

I would have hoped that we didn't need this, but apparently we do. Can you look at the latest Multiplayer rooms posted by AaronD. With this, I would suggest profanity filters to prevent names containing profanity. Sure I'm one to drop a curse word here or there, but do we really want to allow it there?

Also, AaronD is apparently only in the game and not on the forum. I could not find that name in the phpbb member list to privately message him to keep it clean. I've done as much as I can do.

RoKo0
DCR Expert

Re: Roko0 Look Please

Postby RoKo0 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:55 am

PeixeWiggles wrote:Roko0,

I would have hoped that we didn't need this, but apparently we do. Can you look at the latest Multiplayer rooms posted by AaronD. With this, I would suggest profanity filters to prevent names containing profanity. Sure I'm one to drop a curse word here or there, but do we really want to allow it there?

Also, AaronD is apparently only in the game and not on the forum. I could not find that name in the phpbb member list to privately message him to keep it clean. I've done as much as I can do.

Hi, I am very busy with dcr evo. I'll think how to give you the opportunity to delete rooms.
By the way, I have already made pneumatic shocks and reducers :D

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:17 pm

RoKo0 wrote:Hi, I am very busy with dcr evo. I'll think how to give you the opportunity to delete rooms.

There you have it folks, from the horse's mouth. Evo is in the works with new gadgets that (I'm hoping) will be implemented into both games. :)

Pneumatic Shocks - Sounds like something PW Pimping Services Inc. would put on their cars. Pimpin' rides. :)

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:00 am

PeixeWiggles wrote:
RoKo0 wrote:Hi, I am very busy with dcr evo. I'll think how to give you the opportunity to delete rooms.

There you have it folks, from the horse's mouth. Evo is in the works with new gadgets that (I'm hoping) will be implemented into both games. :)

Pneumatic Shocks - Sounds like something PW Pimping Services Inc. would put on their cars. Pimpin' rides. :)

I thought it was Wiggle Racing, Pimpin Ain't Easy division?

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”