Boring Multiplayer? make it free!

Have ideas on how we can improve Dream Car Racing? Share your feedback and suggestions here
MAC66666
New DCR Member

Boring Multiplayer? make it free!

Postby MAC66666 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi,
I think there are only a few people playing multiplayer (eveayday the same old faches :D ), so what is about to make it free for all? But only "premium" players which have paid for the game can create rooms and tracks (or a non-premium player can only create or play rooms with original tracks or something like this). I think this would be much more fun for all AND I think much more players will pay for this game if they have seen what is possible...

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Re: Boring Multiplayer? make it free!

Postby PeixeWiggles » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 am

I don't know about nobody racing multiplayer. There's 31 on the leaderboards in one of them. 22 on one of mine. I think more of the problem is the lack of incentive to play them. There are no rewards for placement. I think the rewards for multiplayer should be implemented and be higher than career mode since career mode the opponents are fixed. They always run the exact same race. Whereas multiplayer, you're racing against others who intend on getting the fastest time possible, or at least that's what they should be doing the majority of the time.

This would encourage a lot more multiplayer participation.

As a side note, Roko0 is in currently coding DCR EVO. I don't think any major changes will take place until after that one is ready. EVO will be something like DCR1 with features of DCR2 added in. So, in theory, you'll have the new parts from DCR2 and custom skins. Although he's said he's got a couple new parts, which will hopefully be added to both games.

I expect DCR1 as it is now will be phased out with DCR EVO taking it's place, but don't quote me on that one.

MAC66666
New DCR Member

Re: Boring Multiplayer? make it free!

Postby MAC66666 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:56 am

Oh yes, that's right, better rewards would be fine, too...

OK, let's wait for Evo. I hope, as an DCR 1 + 2 "premium", it's free for me ;-)

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”