Really stupid Question

New to the game? This is the board for you!
Boraes
New DCR Member

Really stupid Question

Postby Boraes » Wed May 06, 2015 1:13 am

I can't for the life of me find/get the car ID's to load one of someone's design can anyone point me to it (Ideally atm Hamster1979's design) :mrgreen:

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Re: Really stupid Question

Postby danieldorais » Wed May 06, 2015 3:34 am

Boraes wrote:I can't for the life of me find/get the car ID's to load one of someone's design can anyone point me to it (Ideally atm Hamster1979's design) :mrgreen:

If you click and hover over the car on the browse car page, a number should pop up, try typing this into the load car tab. The load tab is on the build car screen and it looks like an open folder. Type the number where it says id and click load by id.

Boraes
New DCR Member

Postby Boraes » Wed May 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Ahhhh I see!!! I was thinking that was saying how many times it had been copied to clipboard.... note to self actually read things lol. Thanks a lot :)

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Thu May 07, 2015 12:31 am

Boraes wrote:Ahhhh I see!!! I was thinking that was saying how many times it had been copied to clipboard.... note to self actually read things lol. Thanks a lot :)

No problem. :)

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 16, 2015 10:35 pm

Boraes wrote:Ahhhh I see!!! I was thinking that was saying how many times it had been copied to clipboard.... note to self actually read things lol. Thanks a lot :)

Actually read things? What the hell for?!?! Doing that takes all the fun out of it! ( :P )

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Sat May 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Wulf 359 wrote:

Actually read things? What the hell for?!?! Doing that takes all the fun out of it! ( :P )

Especially for speedometers!

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 16, 2015 11:46 pm

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:

Is it messed up if someone misreads their braille speedometer?

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Sun May 17, 2015 12:23 am

Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:Actually read things? What the hell for?!?! Doing that takes all the fun out of it! ( :P )

Is it messed up if someone misreads their braille speedometer?[/quote]
Not as messed up as someone misreading their braille altimeter when parachuting.

Return to “Beginner's Guide”