Can't believe it anymore.

Discuss everything related to Dream Car Racing
Mirco1502
New DCR Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Can't believe it anymore.

Postby Mirco1502 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Can't believe it anymore how a game creator can be so stupid.

You created that game with the goal people will play/enjoy and pay for it, right?

So why, tell me please why, do you fuck up some of your customers?

We wanted the seatbelt, and after weeks finally we got it. Great. But wait...?
Ah, less money. Well, something i could live with if it lowers the amount for 10% or 30%, even 50%.
But what you have done to us is the worst kidding. Decreasing the amount of money that much makes it senseless to use the seatbelt.

And i don't understand why, because we made you the suggestions to deactivate Scores when you use to seatbelt.

That would be perfect: Because those who want to have a fair competition, will have a fair competition.
And thise how just want to have fucking fun, will get their fun! ... but you... you're kidding us.

It's so easy to make everyone happy, but it looks like you have fun to mess that shit up.

I can't believe how stupid someone can be.

I'm done. Go fuck yourself.

MAC66666
New DCR Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:17 am

Re: Can't believe it anymore.

Postby MAC66666 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:57 pm

...
No comment...

Takemi
VIP DCR member
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Can't believe it anymore.

Postby Takemi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 pm

um...i don't know how to feel about this

mattgrovesdc
Average DCR member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Can't believe it anymore.

Postby mattgrovesdc » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Yikes. I'm pretty sure I disagree with everything that dude just said. :P

Mikla
New DCR Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Can't believe it anymore.

Postby Mikla » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:40 pm

I don't even know what he said... maybe he missed his meds that day.

Flash77
New DCR Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: Can't believe it anymore.

Postby Flash77 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Um... it was only $3 for the full version. If you don't feel you got your $3 worth out of this game, then maybe it was time to move on anyways :roll:

Meanwhile, I will just keep on playin' :mrgreen:

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Can't believe it anymore.

Postby Wulf 359 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Mirco1502 wrote:Can't believe it anymore how a game creator can be so stupid.

No one is forcing you to play it. If you don't like the game, feel free to not play it.

Mirco1502 wrote:You created that game with the goal people will play/enjoy and pay for it, right?

Very possibly. Maybe they made the game for themselves, for a class assignment (regular school or university), and then thought to share it with people.

Mirco1502 wrote:So why, tell me please why, do you fuck up some of your customers?

Your opinion. I am pretty sure that even though this might have happened, it was not with intent.

Mirco1502 wrote:We wanted the seatbelt, and after weeks finally we got it. Great. But wait...?

I don't know if you know a thing about programming, but even with the simple games, changing one thing, especially one dealing with physics, can drastically affect others, so it takes time. Many people cannot just snap their fingers and magically make programs change. It takes work. Appreciate that fact if nothing else.

Mirco1502 wrote:Ah, less money. Well, something i could live with if it lowers the amount for 10% or 30%, even 50%.
But what you have done to us is the worst kidding. Decreasing the amount of money that much makes it senseless to use the seatbelt.

Their choice to design the game that way. If you wanted something perfectly designed to how you wanted it, take up programming and build the program you want exactly how you want it. Oh, and scroll back to my comment that "it takes work."

Mirco1502 wrote:And i don't understand why, because we made you the suggestions to deactivate Scores when you use to seatbelt.

Not all suggestions can get put into a game, especially one like this. I have a feeling they did it more because they enjoyed it than dreams of making themselves the next richest person in the world based just on this game.

Mirco1502 wrote:That would be perfect: Because those who want to have a fair competition, will have a fair competition.
And thise how just want to have fucking fun, will get their fun! ... but you... you're kidding us.

It's so easy to make everyone happy, but it looks like you have fun to mess that shit up.

Actually, it isn't. Again, their game, their design. How is them providing a game that you have the choice to pay for OR NOT and you have the choice to play OR NOT them messing it up? Would you rather they try to put every single thing that everybody wants in there? Guess what. Some people want different things which cannot both be there.

Mirco1502 wrote:I can't believe how stupid someone can be.

On this I happen to agree, but I am 99% sure I don't mean the same person you do.

Mirco1502 wrote:I'm done. Go fuck yourself.

Likewise.

jeremy
DCR Expert
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: Can't believe it anymore.

Postby jeremy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:05 pm

lol

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Can't believe it anymore.

Postby danieldorais » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:53 am

Wulf 359 wrote:
Mirco1502 wrote:Can't believe it anymore how a game creator can be so stupid.

No one is forcing you to play it. If you don't like the game, feel free to not play it.

Mirco1502 wrote:You created that game with the goal people will play/enjoy and pay for it, right?

Very possibly. Maybe they made the game for themselves, for a class assignment (regular school or university), and then thought to share it with people.

Mirco1502 wrote:So why, tell me please why, do you fuck up some of your customers?

Your opinion. I am pretty sure that even though this might have happened, it was not with intent.

Mirco1502 wrote:We wanted the seatbelt, and after weeks finally we got it. Great. But wait...?

I don't know if you know a thing about programming, but even with the simple games, changing one thing, especially one dealing with physics, can drastically affect others, so it takes time. Many people cannot just snap their fingers and magically make programs change. It takes work. Appreciate that fact if nothing else.

Mirco1502 wrote:Ah, less money. Well, something i could live with if it lowers the amount for 10% or 30%, even 50%.
But what you have done to us is the worst kidding. Decreasing the amount of money that much makes it senseless to use the seatbelt.

Their choice to design the game that way. If you wanted something perfectly designed to how you wanted it, take up programming and build the program you want exactly how you want it. Oh, and scroll back to my comment that "it takes work."

Mirco1502 wrote:And i don't understand why, because we made you the suggestions to deactivate Scores when you use to seatbelt.

Not all suggestions can get put into a game, especially one like this. I have a feeling they did it more because they enjoyed it than dreams of making themselves the next richest person in the world based just on this game.

Mirco1502 wrote:That would be perfect: Because those who want to have a fair competition, will have a fair competition.
And thise how just want to have fucking fun, will get their fun! ... but you... you're kidding us.

It's so easy to make everyone happy, but it looks like you have fun to mess that shit up.

Actually, it isn't. Again, their game, their design. How is them providing a game that you have the choice to pay for OR NOT and you have the choice to play OR NOT them messing it up? Would you rather they try to put every single thing that everybody wants in there? Guess what. Some people want different things which cannot both be there.

Mirco1502 wrote:I can't believe how stupid someone can be.

On this I happen to agree, but I am 99% sure I don't mean the same person you do.

Mirco1502 wrote:I'm done. Go fuck yourself.

Likewise.


Thank you for the much needed translation
Image

LaG_sLaMmEr
New DCR Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Re: Can't believe it anymore.

Postby LaG_sLaMmEr » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:57 pm

Well, I am new here and I don't even used the seatbelt yet, unless you want it to farm money, I feel like this is useless as the game get less challenging, so I'm cool with it.

Wings are already overpowered.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests