How do some people (jeremy) have so many coins?

Discuss everything related to Dream Car Racing
racinglol
New DCR Member

How do some people (jeremy) have so many coins?

Postby racinglol » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:18 pm

I have been playing for a few weeks and I have about 1 million coins. This guy jeremy has cars that cost over 300 million!! How is this possible?
EDIT: I see that he has over a billion coins. How the hell do you get a billion coins?

jeremy
DCR Expert

Re: How do some people (jeremy) have so many coins?

Postby jeremy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:31 pm

I've played this game for a long time. Also, when the flying glitch was around, it gave me alot. Just keep playing man, you'll get there.

racinglol
New DCR Member

Postby racinglol » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:13 am

I could play this game everyday for 10 yeas and never have a billion coins. It sucks because I want to build crazy cars but I cant afford it.

TryingSomething
New DCR Member

Postby TryingSomething » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Days have gone by and no one has mentioned that this guy exploited to make all that money. WTF? Im not asking for him to be punished (he should be and would be in any other game), Im asking what do the rest of us who do not look for "the easy way out" of things with glitches and exploits do? Since You have decided to start Dream car 2 without even finishing this first one, why not give everyone the silly amount of money that this person has from his cheating?

jeremy
DCR Expert

Postby jeremy » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Your still butt-hurt about the flying cars? I was really hoping that you'd keep true to your word and leave, whatever.
Yet again, let me clarify.
I wasn't looking for "the easy way out". I was trying to make a controllable flying car for others to enjoy.
Yes the glitch gave me a lot of coins, as I'm sure it did with other people.
FYI, I spent real money buying coins and a countless amount of hours playing the game.
As I stated before. I don't care about the competition, I enjoy making cool cars and sharing them with others
Explain how me making an expensive car affects your game-play, besides giving you something to complain about.

TryingSomething
New DCR Member

Postby TryingSomething » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:26 am

I'm not at all butt hurt about anything. I just don't understand why someone would see a glitch and continue to exploit it. Then someone admits to doing so and nothing happens. What is even more sad to me is that you see nothing wrong with what You did. I am far too honorable to even consider doing any of that. Maybe it's an age thing. Your actions do not affect me directly, they affect the game as a whole. You don't see that logic either. As for me leaving or not leaving, how does that affect You? I see no further need to type to You as You justify/defend Your use of a glitch and grasp at straws attempting to make me look bad for calling you out on it.

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:03 pm

TryingSomething wrote:I just don't understand why someone would see a glitch and continue to exploit it.

I just don't understand how one person's coin level affects another person's game. If it weren't for the ability to share your car builds with other people you wouldn't know he spent a lot of coin building Rad Rides. Heck, I've only been playing the game for 5 days or so and have cars upgraded to the max and close to 1,000,000 coin in the bank. It gets to the point that the amount of coin you have becomes irrelevant because you have more than you'll ever use.

If you play the game long enough, regardless of any exploit that use to be there, you too can have the same amount, but I really don't see how having an over-abundant amount of coin matters. As it seems, he's been playing the game a long time too.

Don't hate, build and create,

Mr. Wiggles :)

jeremy
DCR Expert

Postby jeremy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 am

Don't hate, build and create,

Well said man 8-)

Return to “General Discussion”