Progress not being saved

Discuss everything related to Dream Car Racing
records070
New DCR Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Progress not being saved

Postby records070 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:34 pm

First of all, love this game.. Great work! but I've got a issue.. I played for freakin' 3 hours last night fine tuning a vehicle for the highway track.. But today everything is set back to yesterday morning it seems? Lost a huge bulk of money, the whole tune etc ;/

How can this be avoided the next time? & What is the cause?

(My browser doesn't reset cookies either)

records070
New DCR Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Re: Progress not being saved

Postby records070 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 pm

It didnt save, again .. ffs

The way I tried to make it save this time was, just logging out and exiting IE, restarting (already logged in somehow) and again some of the progress is lost

Advice plawks!

Edit: I just found out that I entered with google chrome accidently, with IE the progress seems to be there still, lol x.x

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Progress not being saved

Postby Wulf 359 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:54 pm

records070 wrote:It didnt save, again .. ffs

The way I tried to make it save this time was, just logging out and exiting IE, restarting (already logged in somehow) and again some of the progress is lost

Advice plawks!

Edit: I just found out that I entered with google chrome accidently, with IE the progress seems to be there still, lol x.x


Facepalm

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Progress not being saved

Postby danieldorais » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Wulf 359 wrote:
records070 wrote:It didnt save, again .. ffs

The way I tried to make it save this time was, just logging out and exiting IE, restarting (already logged in somehow) and again some of the progress is lost

Advice plawks!

Edit: I just found out that I entered with google chrome accidently, with IE the progress seems to be there still, lol x.x


Facepalm

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\
Palmface
Image

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Progress not being saved

Postby Wulf 359 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:15 pm

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:
records070 wrote:It didnt save, again .. ffs

The way I tried to make it save this time was, just logging out and exiting IE, restarting (already logged in somehow) and again some of the progress is lost

Advice plawks!

Edit: I just found out that I entered with google chrome accidently, with IE the progress seems to be there still, lol x.x


Facepalm

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\
Palmface


This image looks strangely familiar, oh, and just plain strange. :P


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest