Custom Skin Request.

Have skins to share? Post them here!
kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Custom Skin Request.

Postby kmrs4pro » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:19 am

Can someone please make a Fire Fighter and Police Officer Skin? Please?

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Re: Custom Skin Request.

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 02, 2015 1:21 am

I am not on (here or online) as much lately, but if I think about it, I will try to mess around with something for those. You could also try to make this yourself. MSPaint (that comes installed with Windows) basically works for some basic editing, but it doesn't have the invisible section capability that many other editors do have, and need for this to work.

If this is something you are interested in trying for yourself, check out the basic guide I posted here and in DCR 2's forum.

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Mon May 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Uhh I suck at drawing but tried.. feel free to use this IF you like. By the way you make really nice cars (:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Dar37 on Thu May 14, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Thu May 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Police set as well
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
C'mon kmrs just when do you notice my posts ffs xD

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Dar37 wrote:C'mon kmrs just when do you notice my posts ffs xD

Some people do not check the forum every day. I am sure when they see them, they will respond.

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Tue May 19, 2015 10:05 am

Dude!! Sweet!!! I will personally make a car soon using your skins. I really appreciate it! I am a Fire Fighter and my brother is a Police Officer so i wanted to make something using the skins. Sorry i really don't check the posts often. And thank you for your comment about my designs/cars. I spend hours and hours on them at the Station at night. Again thank you very much for taking the time to make that for me!!!!! Kevin-

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Tue May 19, 2015 10:28 am

Do you want to collaborate on something Dar37? You can make the skin and i will make the vehicle. It will be epic. If yes, any ideas?

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Tue May 19, 2015 5:55 pm

No worry just I'm kind of impatient xd thanks for using. And wow, no wonder your fire truck is so much detailed...
Why not Kevin, I'd be glad to see my custom skins on your cars! *if it's ok to use my noobish drawing pictures. So hmm, pilot, soldier, golfer on cart, swat, starwars characters blah blah... I've made reaper, fedex delivery guy, Mark Webber, Peter Fonda, office guy, bikini girl (used to naked but ehh), monster energy motoX rider, and tron before, are there any that you are interested in?
P.S since you are fire fighter in real, tell me if the colors/details are way different. I'll re-paint (:

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Tue May 19, 2015 10:02 pm

kmrs4pro wrote:Dude!! Sweet!!! I will personally make a car soon using your skins. I really appreciate it! I am a Fire Fighter and my brother is a Police Officer so i wanted to make something using the skins. Sorry i really don't check the posts often. And thank you for your comment about my designs/cars. I spend hours and hours on them at the Station at night. Again thank you very much for taking the time to make that for me!!!!! Kevin-

Thank you Kevin and your brother for saving lives and making the world a better place. -Daniel

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Thu May 21, 2015 8:48 am

Thanks everyone!! I love what I do. Yes the colors are spot on. Every department has their own specific colors. Mine are the black with yellow reflectors. But the scba tank is white where I am, and the helmets are black. But like I said everyone is different. I could do a fed ex truck, thoes hover racers from star wars, golf cart would be quick, monster anything would be sweet, Ken Blocks cars and trucks. My next big one after I make new ones using your skins was ecto 1 from Ghostbusters. That might be a sweet skin. Let me know!!!

Return to “Skins”