Custom Skin Request.

Have skins to share? Post them here!
Dar37
Average DCR member

Re: Custom Skin Request.

Postby Dar37 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:31 am

Thanks. After 3 months since I started this game, it's getting chaos, really no moral no manner xd. I still like making cars/skins but it's pain to see bad copies so I rang to find out any better way instead of upload cars officially but never mind, got stuck again.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:03 pm

Dar37 wrote:Let me test something, sorry here isn't proper place to post about cars I know but well. Do you all see the GIF moving?

Yes, cool effect!

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:54 pm

ahah thanks Daniel (:
Not sure Kevin still needs any skins since I don't see his reply here a while but anyway, drew astronaut sets. Feel free to use if anyone liked.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:13 am

To everyone: Sorry about keep occupying here, can you try this please? Meet your future girl friend skin machine. Hit Z for sure. http://dreamcarracing.com/dcr3-index.html?carid=72375 (: ...

To Kevin: Just when you come to see this topic while you had time to modify my shopping cart (thanks btw. 's.. lol). I'm not in the mood to publish any cars on main at the moment because you know, this site is almost dying now, for me, now only you publish interesting/creative cars lately but some haters always rate 1 those, rate 5 themselves, copy/imitate but saying like it's their original, where is moral (save us RoKo0 ffs xD )... Anyway as I promised, I made something for you. New FF skin on full mod Brush 11.http://dreamcarracing.com/dcr3-index.html?carid=72561 Might take sec to load cz you use lots structures eh.

tfaith08
Average DCR member

Postby tfaith08 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Dar37 wrote:To everyone: Sorry about keep occupying here, can you try this please? Meet your future girl friend skin machine. Hit Z for sure. http://dreamcarracing.com/dcr3-index.html?carid=72375 (: ...

To Kevin: Just when you come to see this topic while you had time to modify my shopping cart (thanks btw. 's.. lol). I'm not in the mood to publish any cars on main at the moment because you know, this site is almost dying now, for me, now only you publish interesting/creative cars lately but some haters always rate 1 those, rate 5 themselves, copy/imitate but saying like it's their original, where is moral (save us RoKo0 ffs xD )... Anyway as I promised, I made something for you. New FF skin on full mod Brush 11.http://dreamcarracing.com/dcr3-index.html?carid=72561 Might take sec to load cz you use lots structures eh.

How can you NOT give that car 5 stars? Lol
OP was drunk. All is forgiven.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Dar37 wrote:Hmm, how's this... May the force be with you.

Damnit, Dar37 is REALLY Darth Vader! (hides quickly)

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:05 am

To Dar37:

That is crazy! Brush 11 looks amazing. Thank you for that. It looks like you spent a while on it and it shows. You have an eye for making the designs come to life. I really likes the kmrs4pro step up, nice touch man. And If you were wondering (prob not lol) "km" is my initials, "rs4pro" is an HPI R/C car i used to have growing up when i first got an email (long ago lol).

I agree with you that the site is not doing well. You publish a car the automatically get 1 star from trolls. Thus putting people off on a design you worked hours on. People need social networking, and by publishing cars without any way of knowing if its liked or what people think of it other than a few stars that trolls love to abuse then it fails. People will get tired of spending time on a car, publishing it then...well...nothing. Maybe in the forum people might talk about your car or the cool skins you make but again nothing but trolls that infect a pretty decent physics game. I'm not a kid as you probably have guessed and neither are the good players on this site. We all have recommended some form of a comment section on cars, moderated of course, but nothing. roKo0 should listen to the users, the game itself is great but everything else is a mess.

Not every car is amazing and that is OK. I like seeing the cars people make and its sad to see 1 star or 2 stars without a reason. Someone did their best and you shut them down immediately then guess what, he will stop playing the game. Its an easy fix too which is even more frustrating. Comments will come with its own problems, but as long as it is PG and moderated it will be great.

OK i'm done ranting hahaha

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:57 am

Thanks for replies Wulf tfaith Kevin (:
kmrs4pro wrote:And If you were wondering (prob not lol) "km" is my initials, "rs4pro" is an HPI R/C car i used to have growing up when i first got an email (long ago lol).
have figured :b By the way grad to see storm trooper is on your speeder bike, I should'v made Biker Scout. Or..you could try Imperial AT-ST that I gave up already, needs gyro system... :roll:
hmm, oh, how about this xD
Attachments
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg (9.35 KiB) Viewed 9595 times

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:44 am

If you want Dar37, you can post the link if you still have it and i can work on it. I also have tried an AT-ST and to make it to size and functional, this game really cant do it well. Or at least I haven't figured it out yet. Its a tough build. The helmet car is hilarious! I remember seeing that awhile ago floating around the net.

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:42 am

Modified Kevin's Ford Fusion with using simple original frames, all are white based frames so able to change colors quickly. http://dreamcarracing.com/dcr3-index.html?carid=75264 The frame set is very useful (atleast for me), feel free to use if you like. Driver is Doc from BTTF for sure.
Edit: some other frames set http://dreamcarracing.com/dcr3-index.html?carid=75342 and an example car http://dreamcarracing.com/dcr3-index.html?carid=75355

Return to “Skins”