Insane glitch

Have you discovered a bug or glitch in Dream Car Racing? Report it here!
danieldorais
DCR moderator

Insane glitch

Postby danieldorais » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Look at this glitch I found using this car: http://dreamcarracing.com/?carid=242366
The video is on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUPCMk7sz8A&feature=youtu.be
Why does this happen?

StormtBena
New DCR Member

Re: Insane glitch

Postby StormtBena » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:34 pm

This also happened to me my car is the bug is bug explosion antimaria donttelharry only car made by the car I used was different I had to fix some errors dai when I jumped and fell of the ramp I had to restart my computer

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:29 am

StormtBena wrote:This also happened to me my car is the bug is bug explosion antimaria donttelharry only car made by the car I used was different I had to fix some errors dai when I jumped and fell of the ramp I had to restart my computer

If you talk like you type, tell your fingers to take a breath somewhere in there, and try to use multiple sentences.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Wulf 359 wrote:
StormtBena wrote:This also happened to me my car is the bug is bug explosion antimaria donttelharry only car made by the car I used was different I had to fix some errors dai when I jumped and fell of the ramp I had to restart my computer

If you talk like you type, tell your fingers to take a breath somewhere in there, and try to use multiple sentences.

*Only uses one sentence to reply ;)

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:09 am

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:

*Only uses one sentence to reply ;)

I just wanted to see if he could get his fingers to take a breath, cause I want to see what that looks like. :P

Return to “Bug Reports”