Load progress from Kongregate?

Discuss everything related to Dream Car Racing Evo
rpresser
New DCR Member

Load progress from Kongregate?

Postby rpresser » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:13 pm

The Kongregate version does not have a Progress button on the main menu. How can I transfer my progress from that site to here? (I have just bought the full version)

chokfull
New DCR Member

Re: Load progress from Kongregate?

Postby chokfull » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:38 am

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a way. I did the exact same thing you did, but I ended up making a train-type car that could run the tracks automatically for me, to earn cash.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:47 pm

chokfull wrote:As far as I'm aware, there isn't a way. I did the exact same thing you did, but I ended up making a train-type car that could run the tracks automatically for me, to earn cash.

If you are trying to make money, there is a car design that jeremy did way back in DCR, I am not sure the exact ID number here in Evo, but I think it is 968. You can check in the track and cars section of the forum. It has worked for me quite well.

chokfull
New DCR Member

Postby chokfull » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:33 am

Well, I already have a train, it just can't get up hills, since doing that properly requires timing your boost right. Right now, though, the popular solution is a flying car (which I personally dislike, but it works very well).

Return to “General Discussion”