Average DCR member

Ideas

Postby kmrs4pro » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:32 am

Anyone have any new ideas for vehicles? I am out of ideas. haha

Dar37
Average DCR member

Re: Ideas

Postby Dar37 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:10 pm

lawn mower, vacuum cleaner, vespa ss180, 3D wheeler cycle, swan boat, imperial AT ST etc etc... I've ever made some but not gonna upload, I'm curious how you make those eh.
And, I donno about Warhammer 40K well but it looks there are many cool vehicles there as well -> http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Vehicles

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:38 am

Cool thanks. I will use some tonight when i have some down time.

Here is how I make my vehicles,

I start by researching what i'm going to make (if not a original design). Then on my dual monitor I transfer the pic to use as a reference. I start by figuring out the scale of the design in relation to the guy and his seat. Then draw the vehicle around him. I draw the outline first then fill in to make it structurally sound (hardest part) because i have to keep the weight down. I have a tried and true way of making suspension which I use on almost every vehicle, it's done by making the wheel-well, then a cross member, then supports to the wheel with shocks. After i have the original concept I add different design elements like actuators, wings, and movable parts if need be. Then choose a color to match what i am creating and then LOTS of testing to make sure the vehicle functions like it suppose to. Many times my designs are inspired by what others have created and I try and think of ways to improve or modify what they have made. Other times I design my favorite things from TV and Movies. On my crazy vehicles, like the wheels and random designs I start with an idea and just keep adding until it works (those take the most amount of time by far). I spend an average of 3 hours on each vehicle to get it right. Just take your time and don't post it until you are confident in what you have created. But I still go back and modify my old cars for fun lol. Hope this helps!!

jeremy
DCR Expert

Postby jeremy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Great stuff man, Much of this is true for me as well. You should post this in Beginner's Guide.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:22 am

jeremy wrote:Great stuff man, Much of this is true for me as well. You should post this in Beginner's Guide.

He will, as soon as jeremy posts a "being able to afford jeremy's designs on a budget". :P

alexeich
New DCR Member

Postby alexeich » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:39 am

Здравствуйте!!!
Нельзя ли перенести весь накопленный капитал из DCR1 в DCR Evo???
Благодаря новым компонентам можно реализовать кмного идей но от мысли что нужно снова накатывать часы опускаются руки.
Концепция ведь практически не отличается от первой части.

Xgage1
New DCR Member

Postby Xgage1 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:51 pm

alexeich wrote:Здравствуйте!!!
Благодаря новым компонентам можно реализовать кмного идей но от мысли что нужно снова накатывать часы опускаются руки.

From google translate, I could make out that he wants money made in dcr1 to be in dcr evo also... at least that's what i think he said :|
Curiosity killed the stupid cat,
But saved the smarter.

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:23 am

alexeich wrote:Здравствуйте!!!

"Hello! Can you move the entire accumulated capital from the DCR DCR1 Evo? Thanks to the new features, you can implement kmnogo ideas but from the idea that we need to do again watch descend hands. Concept because practically does not differ from the first part." - bing

"Hello !!!
Is it possible to transfer the accumulated capital of DCR1 in DCR Evo ???
Thanks to the new components can be implemented kmnogo ideas but the thought that you need to roll back the clock to give up.
Concept because almost no different from the first part." -google

Here is what i think lol

Hello!!! Can you combine the accumulated money from DCR, DCR1, and DCR EVO? Thanks to the new features(parts), you can apply kmrs4pro's ideas, but you need to start over to do so and it would take too much time. All the games are the same anyway.

Hahaha that was fun....

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:52 pm

They are not all the same game, just the same style of game, and because they are separate games, the money is kept separate.

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:56 am

Let's be honest with each other. Its the same game. Almost exactly. But that's ok.

Return to “General Discussion”