Member introduction

Discuss everything related to Dream Car Racing Evo
danieldorais
DCR moderator

Re: Member introduction

Postby danieldorais » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:43 am

I'm Daniel. I'm 17 and I live in southern California. I'm going into 12 grade. The only offroad experience I have is with an rc truck (see viewtopic.php?f=39&t=589). I have been playing DCR since the beginning and am a mod on the forum.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:03 am

danieldorais wrote:I'm Daniel. I'm 17 and I live in southern California. I'm going into 12 grade. The only offroad experience I have is with an rc truck (see viewtopic.php?f=39&t=589). I have been playing DCR since the beginning and am a mod on the forum.

(Because the part on the right that says "moderator" wasn't obvious enough for everybody. :P )

Alright, guess I better stop just making wiseass remarks, and make a wiseass post about myself.

I do not discuss real world stuff online, such as name age location, etc. I will say I am from New England, born and raised, but that is it. As far as my experience from DCR. I have not been here as long as some, but I did start playing DCR before DCR2 was released, I don't remember specifically how far along, but have liked it since day 1. Not a mod but I am fine with that, just wish I could have enough forum ability to make a section named "States". (If you really want to know, find the thread.) I am eagerly looking forward to being able to play DCR 3D (or DCR4 if you stick with the current naming progression).

Like daniel, only offroad experience I ever had was with an R/C vehicle, and like above, I am fine with that as well. Not really in any shape to go offroading real world anyway.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:10 am

Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:I'm Daniel. I'm 17 and I live in southern California. I'm going into 12 grade. The only offroad experience I have is with an rc truck (see viewtopic.php?f=39&t=589). I have been playing DCR since the beginning and am a mod on the forum.

I don't remember specifically how far along

(Because the part on the right that says "joined:" wasn't obvious enough for everybody. :P )

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:06 am

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:

I don't remember specifically how far along

(Because the part on the right that says "joined:" wasn't obvious enough for everybody. :P )

Well, I figured you were playing Captain Obvious, and it looked like fun. :P

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:16 am

Wulf 359 wrote:Well, I figured you were playing Captain Obvious, and it looked like fun. :P

And here I thought you were playing Captain Oblivious.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:03 am

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:Well, I figured you were playing Captain Obvious, and it looked like fun. :P

And here I thought you were playing Captain Oblivious.

/\ looks around.

Uhm, who's playing what?

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:15 am

Sweet man. I grew up racing HPI RS4 and RS4PRO, thus my name lol. I also had a Associated T2 and a Losi Buggy for the dirt tracks. I still have the RS4PRO but just bought a Accociated RC8.2e to play with my son. Great hobby to get into!! :)

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:40 am

Hi, I'm such good old cars freak. Been working on these 3 cars for like 3 months since I started DCR at April. I might not be able to play DCR due to work soon and not sure when I can come back, so let me introduce what I'v accomplished. All cars can run atleast, gonna upload after some adjustments.
By the way, thanks for comment on car's description Kevin. You are the one who inspire me (:

-1965 Chrysler Imperial 'Black Beauty' from "The Green Hornet"- Rear window needs repair. Image
-1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird- Both of front and rear spoilers are fake... Image
-1969 Dodge Charger 'General Lee'- Charger rulez!Image

TK421sss
New DCR Member

Postby TK421sss » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:52 am

Dar37 wrote:Hi, I'm such good old cars freak. Been working on these 3 cars for like 3 months since I started DCR at April. I might not be able to play DCR due to work soon and not sure when I can come back, so let me introduce what I'v accomplished. All cars can run atleast, gonna upload after some adjustments.
By the way, thanks for comment on car's description Kevin. You are the one who inspire me (:

-1965 Chrysler Imperial 'Black Beauty' from "The Green Hornet"- Rear window needs repair. Image
-1970 Plymouth Road Runner Superbird- Both of front and rear spoilers are fake... Image

Great work Dar37.... you really push this game to it's limits .

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:00 am

TK421sss wrote:
Dar37 wrote:Hi, I'm such good old cars freak. Been working on these 3 cars for like 3 months since I started DCR at April. I might not be able to play DCR due to work soon and not sure when I can come back, so let me introduce what I'v accomplished. All cars can run atleast, gonna upload after some adjustments.

Great work Dar37.... you really push this game to it's limits .

I agree. There is a reason three of your cars are on the Featured page. Well done.

Return to “General Discussion”