DCR 3D

Discuss everything related to Dream Car Racing Evo
Wulf 359
DCR Expert

DCR 3D

Postby Wulf 359 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Saw that it is available on Steam, still wondering if it is available as a stand alone (NOT a fan of having to go through another program to play a game that should be standalone, as all the process of running through another system adds is a layer of headaches (2 sign-ins instead of 1, if the outer service is having issues for whatever reason, can't play the game you wanted to play to begin with, etc)).

Vids look cool RoKo0 but if Steam is the only place to play it, not going to happen for me.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Re: DCR 3D

Postby danieldorais » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:15 am

Wulf 359 wrote:Saw that it is available on Steam, still wondering if it is available as a stand alone (NOT a fan of having to go through another program to play a game that should be standalone, as all the process of running through another system adds is a layer of headaches (2 sign-ins instead of 1, if the outer service is having issues for whatever reason, can't play the game you wanted to play to begin with, etc)).

Vids look cool RoKo0 but if Steam is the only place to play it, not going to happen for me.

I dont even think the beta version is available yet, much less the actual version.

Return to “General Discussion”