Irritating

Discuss everything related to Dream Car Racing Evo
rage5896
New DCR Member

Irritating

Postby rage5896 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:50 am

I know Isaac23 hasn't played in a while but it got really irritating that he was taking a lot of my designs and other peoples designs and not doing a single thing to them customization wise instead he just renamed them and he did this to me lots of times where i would take somebody's design (and i still do this) BUT i customized them to make improvements/make them the way i like them and then re publish them. Isaac however has not one, not two, but SIX WHOLE PAGES of designs that he found on the page, renamed them, and re published them. Not a single part moved or added. For instance go to browse car and put his name in and here's what he took from me (the cars i customized then republished): On page 1/6 the Chevy Silverado with snowplow. I put that plow and those tires on there. Nico has since deleted this truck but i did put the plow and tires on there i didn't just simply rename them like him. Page 2: the F1 car with no name. I did the black paint and the tires. You can even look at superhoff10's page and see it was originally green with drag tires on it. Those are the things he stole from me. Since then i have put triangular tracks on my Custom blue box style silverado and it still has the plow on it but it is in a different form of plow . The truck itself is zombie themed. Also on page 3 of his "collection" is dragmachine. I used c.AEL's Top Fuel Dragster, shortened it up, and put different wheels on it. I do have the top fuel dragster in my cars but i put newer tires on it and changed the rollcage AND, i gave him credit. I gave him credit because it was already an amazing design and the only thing i could possibly do to improve it was the two things i mentioned. Anyways i looked through the whole six pages of his "collection" and not one of them was his or at least upgraded. Anyways check out my page because i have some cool upgraded versions of cars and some of my own.

rage5896
New DCR Member

Re: Irritating

Postby rage5896 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:58 am

i dont know if its just me or what not, but its irritating to me that he didnt do anything and said its his not even changing a thing. i mean like the least he can do is give the people credits and he had 6 whole pages of this stuff. Ikd its just irritating to me

Return to “General Discussion”