Why is wings available on kongregate, but requires full version for this server
Why does wings even require full version
Why does it even require full version to save vehicles to files
If you want you can post some more flaws with DCRE

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Re: Minor flaws with DCRE

Postby PeixeWiggles » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:20 am

NASCAR Driver Jaysun wrote:Why is wings available on kongregate, but requires full version for this server

NASCAR Driver Jaysun wrote:Why does wings even require full version

NASCAR Driver Jaysun wrote:Why does it even require full version to save vehicles to files

Kongregate is meant as a test drive only, so you do get to see what is available in the full version, but you can't play all of the levels or multiplayer. All 3 of these questions can pretty much be summed up by the need to have some sort of incentive to buy the full version. If you want to play the full version, it doesn't cost much at all, but does show appreciation for the efforts of the programmer. He is just one person here. There is not a team of programmers that work on the DCR games. It's one guy trying to make something the world will enjoy. A few dollars is nothing for the amount of effort he has put into these games.

NASCAR Driver Jaysun wrote:If you want you can post some more flaws with DCRE

I did not see any of these as flaws. They were questions based on programmer decision yes, but not flaws. A flaw would something like, my car explodes, my car gets stuck, I can't attach this piece to that piece. These are flaws. Your questions are more programmer decisions and not flaws.

Return to “General Discussion”