Engines & Turbines in one car

Have you discovered a bug or glitch in Dream Car Racing Evo? Report it here!
Dar37
Average DCR member

Engines & Turbines in one car

Postby Dar37 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Not sure whether it's specifications, never mind if it is. I was wondering why my car goes so slow on a level. http://dreamcarracing.com/dcr3-index.html?roomid=1254_1128 You (I mean RoKo0) made it on purpose that full version users can't use engine boost while the car has turbines but non members can go faster? or that's because I just don't know how to switch boost of turbines and engines? I'm lil confusing xD

jeremy
DCR Expert

Re: Engines & Turbines in one car

Postby jeremy » Fri May 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Goes slow for me too

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Fri May 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Dar37 wrote:Not sure whether it's specifications, never mind if it is. I was wondering why my car goes so slow on a level. http://dreamcarracing.com/dcr3-index.html?roomid=1254_1128 You (I mean RoKo0) made it on purpose that full version users can't use engine boost while the car has turbines but non members can go faster? or that's because I just don't know how to switch boost of turbines and engines? I'm lil confusing xD

You cant switch between engine boost and turbine. I think it is just a bug now that free users can use multiplayer.

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Sat May 09, 2015 6:30 am

Ah alright, so wasn't my misunderstanding thanks (:

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Bump and figured (I deleted another topic and re-post it here to make it simple).
I made a free user account just for make sure how multiplayer works. On C (everybody use same car) races, I couldn't download cars completely and ain't run a bit on some xd. So I deleted a level that the car costs like 18,000,000 c even it's all free ver parts made. I know I don't have to take care of free users that much but since there are less active full ver users and I like pure and fair competitions most, those "C" races were best to enter. Also in some races, not fully upgraded cars run faster than full upgraded cars when wings and turbines are placed on wrong layout ffs xd
I might be only one who didn't know that? anyway reported what I noticed, gotta use cheap cars when I create "C" races while this ain't be fixed.

Return to “Bug Reports”