Progress lost.

Have you discovered a bug or glitch in Dream Car Racing Evo? Report it here!
jas1126
New DCR Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 6:10 am

Progress lost.

Postby jas1126 » Sat May 09, 2015 6:18 am

I bought the full version and played for a good number of hours. I log on today and see all of my earnings and level progress reset. What can I do about this? I know for a fact that my browser is not to blame as all of my other browser based games haven't lost their progress. I play incremental games and the like so if I had somehow cleared my cache then all of those games' progress would have been reset as well.

I cannot remember the exact amount of money I had but it was easily in the tens of millions. Understandably, this has been a bit irritating. I would like to see some sort of resolution as I don't want to resort to a refund.

Thank you.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Progress lost.

Postby danieldorais » Sat May 09, 2015 5:02 pm

First, log out then back in. Then, on the main menu screen, click progress, load from server, load. This should do it.
Image

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Progress lost.

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Also, make sure you save to server before you log out. The game does autosave every so often/$ amount, but I do not know what specifically. Best idea is to save before you leave every time to make sure.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Progress lost.

Postby danieldorais » Sat May 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Wulf 359 wrote:Also, make sure you save to server before you log out. The game does autosave every so often/$ amount, but I do not know what specifically. Best idea is to save before you leave every time to make sure.

If evo is like dcr2, it should autosave every 2000 earned.
Image

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Progress lost.

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 16, 2015 11:18 pm

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:Also, make sure you save to server before you log out. The game does autosave every so often/$ amount, but I do not know what specifically. Best idea is to save before you leave every time to make sure.

If evo is like dcr2, it should autosave every 2000 earned.


Still not a bad idea to manually save before leaving.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Progress lost.

Postby danieldorais » Sat May 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:Also, make sure you save to server before you log out. The game does autosave every so often/$ amount, but I do not know what specifically. Best idea is to save before you leave every time to make sure.

If evo is like dcr2, it should autosave every 2000 earned.


Still not a bad idea to manually save before leaving.

No it is not.
Image

ploki
New DCR Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Re: Progress lost.

Postby ploki » Tue May 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Doesn't work when I load from server.

My cars are intact, my progress is gone.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Progress lost.

Postby danieldorais » Tue May 19, 2015 10:05 pm

ploki wrote:Doesn't work when I load from server.

My cars are intact, my progress is gone.

Try clearing cookies. You might have accidentally saved to server while your progress was reset. If so, message RoKo0 and he might be able to fix.
Image

rondo1974
New DCR Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:58 am

Re: Progress lost.

Postby rondo1974 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:25 am

ploki wrote:Doesn't work when I load from server.

My cars are intact, my progress is gone.


Same have happened to me 3 times, money and progress seems to be reset at the server if I don`t play for a few days and reloading from server does n`t help.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Progress lost.

Postby danieldorais » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:13 pm

rondo1974 wrote:
ploki wrote:Doesn't work when I load from server.

My cars are intact, my progress is gone.


Same have happened to me 3 times, money and progress seems to be reset at the server if I don`t play for a few days and reloading from server does n`t help.

Sometimes it will appear to be logged in, but your progress will be reset. Try logging out then back in ingame, then load progress. If this doesnt work, try messaging RoKo0
Image


Return to “Bug Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest