Last update of Google Chrome

Have you discovered a bug or glitch in Dream Car Racing Evo? Report it here!
Dar37
Average DCR member

Last update of Google Chrome

Postby Dar37 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:35 am

Chrome says they ain't support NPAPI shockwave flash anymore so my flash player was set as PPAPI automatically after last update ffs. Game worked after set it back to NPAPI ofcourse. This info is useless if you using other browser but for me, Chrome is smoothest when I edit cars, easier to adjust angle and strength by scrolling mouse wheel.
Copy and paste -> chrome://plugins/ on chrome address bar then disable PPAPI shockwave flash one.
Hope this is something useful for Chrome users.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Re: Last update of Google Chrome

Postby danieldorais » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Dar37 wrote:Chrome says they ain't support NPAPI shockwave flash anymore so my flash player was set as PPAPI automatically after last update ffs. Game worked after set it back to NPAPI ofcourse. This info is useless if you using other browser but for me, Chrome is smoothest when I edit cars, easier to adjust angle and strength by scrolling mouse wheel.
Copy and paste -> chrome://plugins/ on chrome address bar then disable PPAPI shockwave flash one.
Hope this is something useful for Chrome users.

Interesting, although chrome is better for dcr I use firefox more, but when firefox decides to stop working that is good to know. Thanks!

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Re: Last update of Google Chrome

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:30 am

When on roommate's comp, been using something called Comodo Ice Dragon, but I think it is a browser shell program or something, because when in it, it keeps asking me to update Firefox. On my laptop, I usually use FF, and except for a few hiccups here and there, have not had any problems with DCR.

Return to “Bug Reports”