Lost all progress and money many times.

Have you discovered a bug or glitch in Dream Car Racing Evo? Report it here!
rondo1974
New DCR Member

Lost all progress and money many times.

Postby rondo1974 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:17 am

I have lost all my progress and money 3 times with more than 5-10 hours play time in the 2 firsts tries. Progress seems to be reset at server if I do not play every day but all the cars I have made and saved is there, just progress and money is lost. I have tried both Firefox and Chrome and loading progress from server does not help. When I start playing progress is automatically saved and reloading progress from server only brings in the "new" progress I have just started.

This happens only in Dream Car Racing Evo, loading progress from server works perfectly in DCR1 and DCR2.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Re: Lost all progress and money many times.

Postby danieldorais » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:09 pm

rondo1974 wrote:I have lost all my progress and money 3 times with more than 5-10 hours play time in the 2 firsts tries. Progress seems to be reset at server if I do not play every day but all the cars I have made and saved is there, just progress and money is lost. I have tried both Firefox and Chrome and loading progress from server does not help. When I start playing progress is automatically saved and reloading progress from server only brings in the "new" progress I have just started.

This happens only in Dream Car Racing Evo, loading progress from server works perfectly in DCR1 and DCR2.

Sometimes it will appear to be logged in, but your progress will be reset. Try logging out then back in ingame, then load progress.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:28 am

danieldorais wrote:
rondo1974 wrote:I have lost all my progress and money 3 times with more than 5-10 hours play time in the 2 firsts tries. Progress seems to be reset at server if I do not play every day but all the cars I have made and saved is there, just progress and money is lost. I have tried both Firefox and Chrome and loading progress from server does not help. When I start playing progress is automatically saved and reloading progress from server only brings in the "new" progress I have just started.

Sometimes it will appear to be logged in, but your progress will be reset. Try logging out then back in ingame, then load progress.

And don't forget to save the progress before you leave for the day.

alexeich
New DCR Member

Postby alexeich » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:51 am

I have a problem
when you start the game with a different browser, all the results cleared.
Saved cars remained, but I can not use them because I lack the money to them.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:02 pm

alexeich wrote:I have a problem
when you start the game with a different browser, all the results cleared.
Saved cars remained, but I can not use them because I lack the money to them.

If you save progress to server before you leave the game, and then when starting in another browser, load from server, that should help you.

Return to “Bug Reports”