Sea Level, Elevation and Water obstacles

Have ideas on how we can improve Dream Car Racing? Share your feedback and suggestions here
PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Sea Level, Elevation and Water obstacles

Postby PeixeWiggles » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:41 pm

I think the subject level says it all, but that would be a nice feature to have. Sea Level is your base line. 0 elevation (obviously), then you can tell exactly how high you are when you can't see anything around you as well as getting a better understanding of where the mid-glide obstacles/ramps are in relation to your current position.

Then of course, what is the use of having Sea level if you don't have water obstacles to avoid.

Eliot Driessen
Average DCR member

Re: Sea Level, Elevation and Water obstacles

Postby Eliot Driessen » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:11 pm

I tried telling everyone that this would be cool.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:14 pm

PeixeWiggles wrote:I think the subject level says it all, but that would be a nice feature to have. Sea Level is your base line. 0 elevation (obviously), then you can tell exactly how high you are when you can't see anything around you as well as getting a better understanding of where the mid-glide obstacles/ramps are in relation to your current position.

Then of course, what is the use of having Sea level if you don't have water obstacles to avoid.

Interesting idea. I like the idea of an altimeter but cars cant go underwater (unless this is going to be DSR (dream submarine racing)).

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:27 am

PeixeWiggles wrote:I think the subject level says it all, but that would be a nice feature to have. Sea Level is your base line. 0 elevation (obviously), then you can tell exactly how high you are when you can't see anything around you as well as getting a better understanding of where the mid-glide obstacles/ramps are in relation to your current position.

If you want to get higher, smoke more ... oh wait, never mind. :P

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:13 am

Wulf 359 wrote:

If you want to get higher, smoke more ... oh wait, never mind. :P

Wulf, I like your sense of humor, it brings great comic relief to this forum. Now, if you want the stuff, meet me under the bridge in... oh wait wrong forum.

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”