Wing Change Suggestion

Have ideas on how we can improve Dream Car Racing? Share your feedback and suggestions here
PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Wing Change Suggestion

Postby PeixeWiggles » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:29 am

Consider changing the wings to fit on points of existing frame structure rather than the wings having their own frame piece.

The main reason for this is the relative angle. The way it is currently set up is the angle is in relation to it's frame piece. It would make more sense, and easier to build, if the wing angle was relative to perfectly level (in editor). This way if you want all wings to have a 3 degree downward push every wing is set to different angles to accomplish the same task and you still have a hard time telling whether all wings are set the same. It's just easier to get it where you want if all wings are relative to flat vs. relative to its frame piece.

rustr
Average DCR member

Re: Wing Change Suggestion

Postby rustr » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:09 pm

thas is a great idea.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:10 pm

rustr wrote:thas is a great idea.

Fixed in DCR2.

LaG_sLaMmEr
New DCR Member

Postby LaG_sLaMmEr » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:04 am

Also make able to type the correct angle, don't know if it happens to some of you, but sometimes when I slide that bar, it hops 3 to 3. So when the angle is 180 degrees and I want to set 181 or 182 degrees I can't, because it it goes to 183 degrees, if I try to slide back, it jumps to 180 again.

It is not a mouse problem, 'cause i move like one pixel, i tried changing the resolution and zooming in and nothing worked.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:07 am

LaG_sLaMmEr wrote:Also make able to type the correct angle, don't know if it happens to some of you, but sometimes when I slide that bar, it hops 3 to 3. So when the angle is 180 degrees and I want to set 181 or 182 degrees I can't, because it it goes to 183 degrees, if I try to slide back, it jumps to 180 again.

It is not a mouse problem, 'cause i move like one pixel, i tried changing the resolution and zooming in and nothing worked.

If you are using a mouse, scroll up or down to adjust with more accuracy. Make sure that the mouse is hovering over the slider bar being adjusted.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:13 am

danieldorais wrote:
LaG_sLaMmEr wrote:Also make able to type the correct angle, don't know if it happens to some of you, but sometimes when I slide that bar, it hops 3 to 3. So when the angle is 180 degrees and I want to set 181 or 182 degrees I can't, because it it goes to 183 degrees, if I try to slide back, it jumps to 180 again.

If you are using a mouse, scroll up or down to adjust with more accuracy. Make sure that the mouse is hovering over the slider bar being adjusted.

That is a good idea, one I have used when adjusting almost everything I have needed to. Rough it in by clicking and dragging, then fine tune with the mouse wheel.

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”