Cockpit or seatbelt

Have ideas on how we can improve Dream Car Racing? Share your feedback and suggestions here
kelnar11
New DCR Member

Cockpit or seatbelt

Postby kelnar11 » Thu May 08, 2014 11:07 am

Hello, I wanna make car what have wheels everywhere but it's annoying when I wanna ride upside-down and pilot just fall-off. I think it would be great to include some seatbelt or cockpit for car what don't allow to fall pilot when he is upside-down.

http://dreamcarracing.com/index.html?carid=22698 Here is my car (free user so I am limited to 2 engines and 3 wheels)

Dragonreaper
New DCR Member

Re: Cockpit or seatbelt

Postby Dragonreaper » Thu May 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Problem with this though, is people would just build a car that could drive any side up. The only way for a game to end would be if you ran out of gas, and there would be no feel of accomplishment when you some how manage to survive an unexpected flip. Being able to drive upside down would kind of be like cheating.

jeffdamann
New DCR Member

Postby jeffdamann » Thu May 08, 2014 6:46 pm

I agree with Dragon, everyone would just build unstoppable cars, removes the fun of designing from the game.

ZogMaster
New DCR Member

Postby ZogMaster » Fri May 09, 2014 4:51 am

As a compromise perhaps it could be an option one could enable. That way folks that don't like it can play their way. I also wouldn't mind if while enabling a seat belt the leader boards are disabled, so that things remain fair.

To me the seat belt adds an entirely new dimension to the game for wacky vehicles that can operate upside down and whatnot.

Also keep in mind that they did add this feature to the game on websites such as kongregate.com, so obviously someone up there agrees with me and Kelnar11.

kelnar11
New DCR Member

Postby kelnar11 » Fri May 09, 2014 7:40 am

That's the other side... Make option for enabling and disabling seatbelt. Like without seatbelt, some credit bonus for stunts, but with seatbelt no credit bonus on stunts...

davidemon
New DCR Member

Postby davidemon » Mon May 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Agree, I played this game on newgrounds. I thought it was my car design that didn`t allow the pilot to fall-off. Then I came here to play and I realized that it didn`t work anymore. It`s a little frustrating without seatbelts :(

Mirco1502
New DCR Member

Postby Mirco1502 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Same here. Had a lot of fun with my car on Kongregate driving upside-down.
Not i bought the game here, and i fell off all the time.

Please enable a "Seatbelt" option. (And as said before: Deactivate Leaderboard or something like that
if anyone feels "cheated". I don't have problems with that.)

This game calls "DREAM CAR Racing" .. so ya, please let me build my DREAM* Car.

Thank you

*360° spinning wheel of death. Don't eat anything before driving ^,...,^

Drwho00769
New DCR Member

Postby Drwho00769 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:31 am

I would also like a "seat belt" option to be added. I have just brought the game after playing it on another website where the driver would rarely fallout. I am not sure I would have purchased it if I had of known the driver would fallout all of the time. I'm not stressed if my times are not loaded up onto the leader board also.

If you can have wings and flying cars (that can finish a competition track in 7.5 seconds) there should be a "seat belt" like the demo has on other websites for this game.

Mirco1502
New DCR Member

Postby Mirco1502 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:04 pm

It's great how the Developer ist ingoring this thread continously.

Stretchy Shocks ... Wings ... but no fucking Seatbelt.

I'm really disappointed.

Eliot Driessen
Average DCR member

Postby Eliot Driessen » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Read my new post http://dreamcarracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”