General Ideas

Have ideas on how we can improve Dream Car Racing? Share your feedback and suggestions here
Aramith
New DCR Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:38 pm

General Ideas

Postby Aramith » Fri May 16, 2014 7:28 pm

I really like this game, its somewhere between 'incredibots' and 'cyclomaniacs'
Here are a few of my ideas, some already posted and some not.

1) Defiantly a mini map, too many times I jump and have no idea of my height in relation to the ground or if I am going to land up hill or down.
1b) User defined zoom level, Ideally I would like to zoom out another 50-80%

2) Some kind of replay facility, ghost replays would be good and maybe downloadable/uploadable and shareable on the leaderboard. Also be good for some of the really LOL funny crashes I have had.

3) Detachable body parts after crashes and blood.....lots of blood Mwahaha!! :twisted:

4) Customizable riders IE: male/female, colours, helmets, clothes etc etc.
4a) Customizable colours on almost everything else, wheels, exhausts, engines,
4b) Custom decal for naming your beast. (maybe on the tires or the main body where the rider is seated)

5) More parts or the same as now but with different materials, some with higher strength (survive heavier impacts) and some lighter (fly baby, fly) but all come with a higher cost.
5b) To make upgrading material viable maybe add incremental damage and a damage heat map to the OSD, eventually if too many heavy landings with weaker materials the structure fails at its weakest point under heavy load. (thinking of bridge builder type games)

6) High and low range gear box switch (maybe low range incurs a higher fuel cost but gets you up that hill so long as tire friction allows it) and some new maps with mixed terrain to challenge players to built multi purpose vehicles.

7) A stats page for each map, longest/highest jump etc..

8) Level editor like in freerider 3 (a bonus for full version buyers?)


That's about all I can think of right now
A really good game that I would like to see develop, keep up the good work.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: General Ideas

Postby danieldorais » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:38 am

Great list, RoKoO must have seen it because some of these things are in DCR2
Image

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: General Ideas

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:06 am

danieldorais wrote:Great list, RoKoO must have seen it because some of these things are in DCR2


But jeremy didn't suggest this list! :P

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: General Ideas

Postby danieldorais » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:20 am

Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:Great list, RoKoO must have seen it because some of these things are in DCR2


But jeremy didn't suggest this list! :P

Did you go on this post spree just to have more posts than Jeremy? :P
Maybe the blood and gore could be in DCR EVO :twisted:
Image

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: General Ideas

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:25 am

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:Great list, RoKoO must have seen it because some of these things are in DCR2


But jeremy didn't suggest this list! :P

Did you go on this post spree just to have more posts than Jeremy? :P
Maybe the blood and gore could be in DCR EVO :twisted:


Not saying (re: jeremy posts, but I COULD get more posts here than he has cars), and I think, judging by the looks of the name, that the last O is actually a zero, not a letter.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: General Ideas

Postby danieldorais » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Wulf 359 wrote:
Not saying (re: jeremy posts, but I COULD get more posts here than he has cars), and I think, judging by the looks of the name, that the last O is actually a zero, not a letter.

Yes, and the E is just a backward 3.
Image


Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests