DCR 3D/standalone game

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

DCR 3D/standalone game

Postby Wulf 359 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:51 pm

RoKo0, not sure if you have considered other avenues for a standalone version of DCR or not other than through a setup like Steam. I am not a fan of having to run what would normally be an offline game through another program like that when I buy them. I bought a new(er) XCom game since I liked the earlier ones so much that had I known you had to have an online connection for Steam (because of the BS of having only able to play it through Steam), that I would have not wasted my money, as I do not play the game as much as I would be normally.

Obviously, I am a fan of the DCR games, and if there is another option than Steam for playing a standalone/offline version of it (and I have the money), I would be more than happy to purchase and play it.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Re: DCR 3D/standalone game

Postby danieldorais » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:17 am

Interesting point. I dont use steam often, but since I already have it, I dont have a problem. Maybe RoKoO intended to have real time multiplayer matches?

RoKo0
DCR Expert

Postby RoKo0 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Wulf 359 wrote:RoKo0, not sure if you have considered other avenues for a standalone version of DCR or not other than through a setup like Steam. I am not a fan of having to run what would normally be an offline game through another program like that when I buy them. I bought a new(er) XCom game since I liked the earlier ones so much that had I known you had to have an online connection for Steam (because of the BS of having only able to play it through Steam), that I would have not wasted my money, as I do not play the game as much as I would be normally.

Obviously, I am a fan of the DCR games, and if there is another option than Steam for playing a standalone/offline version of it (and I have the money), I would be more than happy to purchase and play it.

If I make the game for steam, I think, I can to sell it by myself too.

awyatt8791
New DCR Member

Postby awyatt8791 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:52 pm

how do i get it i would love to play it
just email me at austinwyatt@gmail.com

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:06 am

Not sure it is out yet, but do not take my word for it. If RoKo0 says it is out, then it is out, since it is his game.

tfaith08
Average DCR member

Postby tfaith08 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:52 am

I imagine that he'd post it as soon as it was completed. The sooner it gets out there, the sooner it makes him money. I doubt he'd sit on it.
OP was drunk. All is forgiven.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Same here.

Return to “BETA TESTERS WANTED”