Money Making Tips

New to the game? This is the board for you!
Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Re: Money Making Tips

Postby Wulf 359 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:43 pm

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:No, those are not the flying cars in question. I don't think you were around for the flying car fiasco. Dmitry originally made a bugged car that literally defied gravity. It was basically a stunt plane that you could do loops in, but it was highly unstable and hard to actually complete a level. Then Jeremy comes along and adds a wing to stabilize it, and the result was a car that could fly over any track in seconds. It messed up the leaderboards, partially got Jeremy his fortune, and forced RoKoO to patch the game. I think it worked because of hyperextended frame/ shock pieces. But now I can't find either model!

Found jeremy's glider type car, saved a copy at http://dreamcarracing.com/index.html?carid=349577 for me.

That car is the skimmer. Now you see why I like it so much! As for the flying car still being patched :(.

But that car has almost zero tilt one way or the other if you are careful with it (no engine forward or backward) while airborne. If you tilt the driver backwards or forwards, it will soon glide in that direction.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 02, 2015 1:04 am

jeremy wrote:It can be frustrating to have a great idea for a car but not enough coins.

a.k.a. be named jeremy ( :P )

Takemi
VIP DCR member

Postby Takemi » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Wulf 359 wrote:
jeremy wrote:It can be frustrating to have a great idea for a car but not enough coins.

a.k.a. be named jeremy ( :P )

I laughed so hard I almost shit my pants :lol: :lol:

Return to “Beginner's Guide”