If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocked

JB1988
New DCR Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby JB1988 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Same problem here. Paid for full version, tried to log in and out but it doesn't work.

jeremy2
New DCR Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby jeremy2 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:40 pm

I payed twice now, keep the extra 3$. just get it working please

garshol
New DCR Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby garshol » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Same problem as everyone have stated. I bought the full version, relogged, and it has yet to unlock.

123Timothy
New DCR Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby 123Timothy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi,
I've tried to log in and out several times. Bought the games Thurs. on pay pal, got a receipt, still not working. Please fix it on give my money back.

RoKo0
DCR Expert
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:42 am

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby RoKo0 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:11 am

123Timothy wrote:Hi,
I've tried to log in and out several times. Bought the games Thurs. on pay pal, got a receipt, still not working. Please fix it on give my money back.


Hi, I think the payment is not completed yet. Please let me know the txn_ID of the payment.

123Timothy
New DCR Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby 123Timothy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:33 pm

ID is 11H84961DA0964542

123Timothy
New DCR Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby 123Timothy » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:26 am

Hi, It has now been a week since we paid for the full version. I have supplied the number you asked for. When can we expect this to be fixed?

RoKo0
DCR Expert
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:42 am

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby RoKo0 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:03 am

123Timothy wrote:Hi, It has now been a week since we paid for the full version. I have supplied the number you asked for. When can we expect this to be fixed?


Hi, sorry for the delay. I have not recieved the payment with this ID yet. Can you try to refund the payment in your paypal account, or open a dispute ?

123Timothy
New DCR Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby 123Timothy » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:29 pm

RoKo0 wrote:
123Timothy wrote:Hi, It has now been a week since we paid for the full version. I have supplied the number you asked for. When can we expect this to be fixed?


Hi, sorry for the delay. I have not recieved the payment with this ID yet. Can you try to refund the payment in your paypal account, or open a dispute ?


My account says that it was sent to DCRgames email on Nov. 20. Can't cancel because it's already been sent to you. It seems like this has been an issue for a number of people and maybe you need to take it up with paypal. My son was really excited to play your game and paid the $3 from his own money. Can you get him set up?

RoKo0
DCR Expert
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:42 am

Re: If you have paid for full version but it has not unlocke

Postby RoKo0 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:44 am

123Timothy wrote:
RoKo0 wrote:
123Timothy wrote:Hi, It has now been a week since we paid for the full version. I have supplied the number you asked for. When can we expect this to be fixed?


Hi, sorry for the delay. I have not recieved the payment with this ID yet. Can you try to refund the payment in your paypal account, or open a dispute ?


My account says that it was sent to DCRgames email on Nov. 20. Can't cancel because it's already been sent to you. It seems like this has been an issue for a number of people and maybe you need to take it up with paypal. My son was really excited to play your game and paid the $3 from his own money. Can you get him set up?


I've set the full version for the user "123Timothy". Try to relogin.


Return to “If you have paid for the full version but it has not unlocked”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest