Locked new version?

lukasakamitro
New DCR Member

Locked new version?

Postby lukasakamitro » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:04 pm

I have payed the first version of the game. But now, the second version is locked....Is there an problem with account transport, or it is necessary to pay again? Is the old (and payed) version still avaiable?

Thx.
L.

lukasakamitro
New DCR Member

Re: Locked new version?

Postby lukasakamitro » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Oki..I found the old version, OK...but the rest?

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Have you tried logging in then clicking Progress - Update purchases?

lukasakamitro
New DCR Member

Postby lukasakamitro » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:37 am

Well, I have tried but no success. There is no way how to export from DCR, so it is impossible to upload to DRC II. I would expect that it would be possible to trasfer all earn money and unlock full version once I have payed for the first DCR version..

PeixeWiggles
DCR moderator

Postby PeixeWiggles » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:56 pm

lukasakamitro wrote:Well, I have tried but no success. There is no way how to export from DCR, so it is impossible to upload to DRC II. I would expect that it would be possible to trasfer all earn money and unlock full version once I have payed for the first DCR version..

DCR2 does not unlock with the purchase of DCR1. They are treated as 2 separate games. DCR2 is $6, DCR1 is $3. There is a lot more in DCR2. The level editor and multiplayer alone is worth the $6 to me. If you have paid the $6 for DCR2 then message Roko0 and he will help you fix it. If not, you'll have to purchase DCR2 to unlock it.

You will not be able to export coin from one game into the other game. They are two different games. However, Roko0 already said he will be working on a DCR EVO, which will pretty much be DCR1 with features of DCR2 added to it. This will give you the added parts from DCR2 and a few other things. I'm not sure how he plans the entire implementation, but hopefully it will allow local saves of your cars the way you can in DCR2 so you can import them back and forth between DCR EVO and DCR2. We shall see. He said it will probably be 2-3 months before EVO is ready.

lukasakamitro
New DCR Member

Postby lukasakamitro » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:19 am

THX, that explains everything.

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:08 pm

PeixeWiggles wrote:
lukasakamitro wrote:Well, I have tried but no success. There is no way how to export from DCR, so it is impossible to upload to DRC II. I would expect that it would be possible to trasfer all earn money and unlock full version once I have payed for the first DCR version..

DCR2 does not unlock with the purchase of DCR1. They are treated as 2 separate games. DCR2 is $6, DCR1 is $3. There is a lot more in DCR2. The level editor and multiplayer alone is worth the $6 to me. If you have paid the $6 for DCR2 then message Roko0 and he will help you fix it. If not, you'll have to purchase DCR2 to unlock it.

You will not be able to export coin from one game into the other game. They are two different games. However, Roko0 already said he will be working on a DCR EVO, which will pretty much be DCR1 with features of DCR2 added to it. This will give you the added parts from DCR2 and a few other things. I'm not sure how he plans the entire implementation, but hopefully it will allow local saves of your cars the way you can in DCR2 so you can import them back and forth between DCR EVO and DCR2. We shall see. He said it will probably be 2-3 months before EVO is ready.

It would be cool if there were an easier way to transfer cars (if the coin/game possibilities would allow) from DCR to DCR 2.

Return to “If you have paid for the full version but it has not unlocked”