Freaking Hackers

Have you discovered a bug or glitch in Dream Car Racing Evo? Report it here!
jeremy
DCR Expert

Re: Freaking Hackers

Postby jeremy » Wed May 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Jeremy Daniel Harmon
69 The number Bill and Ted were thinking of when talking to their future selves :)

jeremy
DCR Expert

Postby jeremy » Thu May 14, 2015 12:00 am

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Thu May 14, 2015 4:24 am

jeremy wrote:Jeremy Daniel Harmon
69 The number Bill and Ted were thinking of when talking to their future selves :)

Oh I thought it was because it is the same number upside down ;)

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Fri May 15, 2015 8:18 am

I really don't make cars to get stars. I do however spend an average of 3 hours on each model. Hopefully the amount of detail and and uniqueness will inspire others to have fun with this game. Thank you for fighting to fix them tho.

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Fri May 15, 2015 8:54 am

I am guilty of one thing tho, I do copy the crap out of nico66nn's skins. Only because i have no idea how to do that. Hahaha I tried paint but obviously didn't work.

I do have suggestions.

1) Comments for cars. Limited characters, but still to comment on a car would be nice.
2) Allow MS paint to work for making skins!

Thanks!!

Wulf 359
DCR Expert

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 pm

kmrs4pro wrote:I am guilty of one thing tho, I do copy the crap out of nico66nn's skins. Only because i have no idea how to do that. Hahaha I tried paint but obviously didn't work.

I do have suggestions.

1) Comments for cars. Limited characters, but still to comment on a car would be nice.
2) Allow MS paint to work for making skins!

Thanks!!

Check out the guides that someone (shaddup daniel :P ) was nice enough to post on editing skins. MSPaint can be a decent editor except for one very important detail when making DCR style skins, no transparency.

kmrs4pro
Average DCR member

Postby kmrs4pro » Sun May 17, 2015 7:33 am

Will do! Thanks!!

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:17 pm

BUMP
been seeing full of unfair rating lately, am fed up!
This site has 2 major problems of rating system. 1- we are allowed to rate our own cars/levels. 2- free users can rate full version member's cars even those cars having turbines, original skins etc (mystery..).
Just for example, today kmrs4pro uploaded 2 hover cars that has full of turbines then those 2 cars got rate 1 quickly, you know why, that's just sad when nice cars get low rate by strangers with full of jealous or something.
My requests: 1- disable to rate our own cars/levels. 2- disable to rate cars while cars are not made by original creators. 3- free users can rate only free user's cars. 4- ABLE TO SEE WHO RATE. oops caps.
But But, all of those problems could be kinda solved instantly if we could comment on each cars/levels.

Edit: By the way, since free users can post levels, there are too many levels that ain't edited restrictions. My bad I accidentally used a glider on a level and finished it because I was thinking it's another level that supposed to use glider... I basically use glider only when I wanna warn but meh. I hope RoKo0 to put something "TO FREE USERS:EDIT RESTRICTIONS IF YOU WANT TO RACE FAIRLY" on level editor.
Last edited by Dar37 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Postby danieldorais » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:13 pm

Dar37 wrote:BUMP
been seeing full of unfair rating lately, am fed up!
This site has 2 major problems of rating system. 1- we are allowed to rate our own cars/levels. 2- free users can rate full version member's cars even those cars having turbines, original skins etc (mystery..).
Just for example, today kmrs4pro uploaded 2 hover cars that has full of turbines then those 2 cars got rate 1 quickly, you know why, that's just sad when nice cars get low rate by strangers with full of jealous or something.
My requests: 1- disable to rate our own cars/levels. 2- disable to rate cars while cars are not made by original creators. 3- free users can rate only free user's cars. 4- ABLE TO SEE WHO RATE. oops caps.
But But, all of those problems could be kinda solved instantly if we could comment on each cars/levels.

Yes, comments would be the most useful for everyone. Although, there is a cars section on the forum, so you could post a car there for comments.

Dar37
Average DCR member

Postby Dar37 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:43 pm

danieldorais wrote:Yes, comments would be the most useful for everyone. Although, there is a cars section on the forum, so you could post a car there for comments.

Oh, thanks I was blind. So now most problem is, people rarely visit forum :b

Return to “Bug Reports”