Fans?

Have ideas on how we can improve Dream Car Racing? Share your feedback and suggestions here
nicxcin
New DCR Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Fans?

Postby nicxcin » Sat May 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Works similar to the Turbine, however instead of using boost it runs off a chain from a engine.

They would not be a replacement for wheels really, not until they could be fully upgraded.

Got the idea when using point settings to make a sled but it was kinda pointless without inf boost.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Fans?

Postby danieldorais » Sun May 10, 2015 5:19 pm

nicxcin wrote:Works similar to the Turbine, however instead of using boost it runs off a chain from a engine.

They would not be a replacement for wheels really, not until they could be fully upgraded.

Got the idea when using point settings to make a sled but it was kinda pointless without inf boost.

I like this idea.
Image

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Fans?

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 16, 2015 9:49 pm

I didn't like this idea when they were called propellers, and not sure I like them any more calling them fans.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Fans?

Postby danieldorais » Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Wulf 359 wrote:I didn't like this idea when they were called propellers, and not sure I like them any more calling them fans.

So you are not a fan of the fans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Fans?

Postby Wulf 359 » Sat May 16, 2015 11:42 pm

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:I didn't like this idea when they were called propellers, and not sure I like them any more calling them fans.

So you are not a fan of the fans :lol: :lol: :lol:


TBH, I think they blow me.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Fans?

Postby danieldorais » Sun May 17, 2015 12:20 am

Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:I didn't like this idea when they were called propellers, and not sure I like them any more calling them fans.

So you are not a fan of the fans :lol: :lol: :lol:


TBH, I think they blow me.

away.
Image

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Fans?

Postby Wulf 359 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:24 am

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:So you are not a fan of the fans :lol: :lol: :lol:


TBH, I think they blow me.

away.


I think someone messed with my post, cause I don't remember typing "blow me", just blow.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Fans?

Postby danieldorais » Sun May 17, 2015 12:29 am

Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:TBH, I think they blow me.

away.


I think someone messed with my post, cause I don't remember typing "blow me", just blow.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder who could possibly have messed with you post.
Image

Wulf 359
DCR Expert
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Fans?

Postby Wulf 359 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:33 am

danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:I think someone messed with my post, cause I don't remember typing "blow me", just blow.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder who could possibly have messed with you post.


I got no idea. Makes me feel like a paranoid bastard sometimes. What is even more messed up is that I can't edit my own mis-edited (by someone else) post.

User avatar
danieldorais
DCR moderator
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Fans?

Postby danieldorais » Sun May 17, 2015 12:40 am

Wulf 359 wrote:
danieldorais wrote:
Wulf 359 wrote:I think someone messed with my post, cause I don't remember typing "blow me", just blow.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder who could possibly have messed with you post.


I got no idea. Makes me feel like a paranoid bastard sometimes. What is even more messed up is that I can't edit my own mis-edited (by someone else) post.

They are coming for you. Run.
Image


Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests