Download Evo

Discuss everything related to Dream Car Racing Evo
Matt123321
New DCR Member

Download Evo

Postby Matt123321 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Hey, I was wondering If someone could tell me how to get an offline version of the game. If I download using the download button it gives me an older version. If I download the swf from the page, it loads to 99% and hangs? Can somoeone help me with this?

danieldorais
DCR moderator

Re: Download Evo

Postby danieldorais » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:22 pm

Matt123321 wrote:Hey, I was wondering If someone could tell me how to get an offline version of the game. If I download using the download button it gives me an older version. If I download the swf from the page, it loads to 99% and hangs? Can somoeone help me with this?

I have been trying for a long time to get this to work as well. When I try to run the .swf in Firefox or IE, this error message shows up: Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support. DCR1 works, however, though you can only get the limited version.

I hope DCR3D has support for offline play.

Matt123321
New DCR Member

Re: Download Evo

Postby Matt123321 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:25 pm

danieldorais wrote:I have been trying for a long time to get this to work as well. When I try to run the .swf in Firefox or IE, this error message shows up: Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support. DCR1 works, however, though you can only get the limited version.

I hope DCR3D has support for offline play.

I know how to fix that, just embed into some simple html code and set a parameter wmode = "direct"
However With the latest version,I hangs at 99% and the download button within the game isn't the most recent one

Return to “General Discussion”